Traditions of West Union offers a safe, homey and comfortable environment with customized personal care allowing residents to stay connected through appropriate activities.
Our caregivers are on hand 24 hours a day to provide individualized personal care and support. Our staff-to-resident ratio ensures that each resident’s needs are promptly met with understanding, patience and compassion.
Lifestyle Amenities & Services
- Apartment Rental and Utilities
- 24-Hour Staff
- 24-Hour on-call nurse
- 3 Meals per Day
- Many activities through out the day/week, including: Social, Cultural, Spiritual and Educational Programs
- Weekly Apartment Housekeeping and laundry
- Emergency alert system
- As much independence as you want, but as much assistance as you need
Traditions suites offer all that is expected in a premier residential community. We have a wide selection of spacious one and two-bedroom apartments that offer an abundance of amenities and services in a beautiful community setting.
Our one and two-bedroom suites feature comfortable living areas including a kitchette, bathrooms, ample closet space, and central heat/air conditioning. Cable television and telephone service are available from local vendors. Heat, water, trash and all grounds care are included in the monthly rent.
- Full Baths
- Walk-in Showers
- Guest Coat Closet
- Living Room
- One and Two-Bedroom Apartments
- Spacious Dining Rooms
- 24-Hour Emergency Response System
- Telephone, Cable TV and Internet Hook-up